BIBS dummies have been a popular soother in Denmark for over 30 years and are designed and made in Denmark. The dummy is made with a 100% natural rubber teat and contains no BPA , PVC or Phthalates.
Size One is suitable from birth to approximately 6 months. The dummy has a cherry shaped teat and is designed to mimic the nipple and support the baby’s sucking reflex. The round lightweight shield faces away from the baby’s face to ensure the supply of air. The shield is made of Polyproplylene (PP) a very light plastic material with a high strength and is extremely wear resisting.
We are unable to exchange or refund any dummies due to hygenic reasons.
- Check the dummy every time before use by pulling hard on the teat and tugging on the handle and ring to make sure they will not give way under pressure
- Check the teat for wear and tear and discard the dummy at first sign of damage.
- Sterilise or wash the dummy regularly.
- It is recommended that you supervise your baby with their dummy.
- Please replace every 4-6 weeks
Place pacifier in a clean bowl. Pour in boiling water and leave for 5 mins. Dry on a towel and then use the towel to press excess water out of the nipple.
Do not boil the dummy on the stovetop or in the dishwasher or microwave as it can destroy the rubber. And avoid leaving it in direct sunlight as it may weaken the natural rubber. The teat can expand over time and may change colour with use.
All BIBS Soothers comply with the Australian Safety Standard for soothers code number AS2432:2015 and the Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN1400+A1.